Where your Dreams are our Vision!

It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:29 am | All times are UTC - 6 hours
 Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Sweet Fashions for Every Season
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:38 pm 

Visit our Blog
Visit us in world!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Indie Rose was established in 2008 in Second Life® and is now making a transition to inWorldz.
We provide a wide range of fashionable styles for women. Ranging from casual bohemian to polished evening wear, designs are geared towards a natural, flowing femininity.

We aim to provide every customer with superb customer service and the best quality items to enhance their virtual experience. Please mind the dust when you visit as we are slowly bringing in more items as time allows. Please do not hesitate to contact the owner and designer, Angelina Eizenberg, should you have any questions regarding the store.

Below are the items currently available at our flagship store:

These beautiful, soft sweaters are available in 10 colors. All clothing layers are included as well as the undershirt shown and can be worn separately from the sweater. Copy/No Modify/ No Transfer.

I hope you find items you like and wish to pay us a visit! Below is the direct URL to our store. You can also join our in world group (search: Indie Rose) to stay in touch and receive lovely gifts and news about new releases.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Isle%20of%20Anu/192/178/23

Post subject: ~*INDIE ROSE*~ Sweet Fashions for Every Season
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:41 am 

Visit our Blog
Visit us in world!
flickr

I've been busy bringing in new items to the flagship store. I hope you like what you see in this post and wish to pay us a visit! I also have a lovely gift waiting for you at the Flagship store! so come and grab it and check out all the stuff.

If you like sailing we have also opened up a small satellite store at a sailing sim mall where you can find items for both men and women.
You can find these items here: IR70.9

Swim-wear can be found in both stores:

To stay in touch with more new releases coming soon please join our VIP in-world group. You can find a group joiner by the front desk area in the store.

Hope you're all having a lovely week..! If you have any questions about the new items please don't hesitate to contact me. I get my IMs by email if I am offline so IM or note card is fine.

-Ange

Visit our Blog
Visit us in world!
flickr

Last edited by Angelina Eizenberg on Sat May 07, 2011 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re:~*INDIE ROSE*~ Sweet Fashions for Every Season
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:48 pm 

Hi my luvlies! Just wanted to let you know we moved to a new and permanent location. We combined both the nautical and the normal wear together in one fabulous location.

secondlife://Hermes/169/193/25/

Please make a note of the change!

I will also be bringing in more items very soon. Plus look forward to a lovely group gift for being so lovely and patient with me! ;)
-Ange

Post subject: Re: New arrivals and store gift @ ~*INDIE ROSE*~
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:14 pm 

Hi ya'll! gonna make this quick before my PC crashes again and I lose the post..lol

New gifts at the store:
A color variation of the knitted layered bikinis. Please note that hat, sunglasses and sarong are not included in this gift. Second gift is a new color of the casual blouse I gave away previously. Both can be found at the landing zone atop the front desk.

New items at the store:
Vintage Lace Halter Dresses. Available in 6 soft pastel colors. Each includes glitch clothing layers, a double flexi skirt and a halter bow and ribbon. Copy/Prims Modify/No Transfer. Each sold separately or in a discount pack.

Boho Chiffon Jumpers. Available in 6 colors on a floral texture. Each includes glitch clothing layers, a sculpted stomach bunched prim and a belted skirt. Copy/Prims Modify/No Transfer. Each sold separately or in a discount pack.

You can find all of this and more here:
secondlife://Hermes/169/193/25/

Cheers!

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]