Where your Dreams are our Vision!

It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:04 am | All times are UTC - 6 hours
 Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: ATM Update to TOS
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:05 pm 
Admin

Amended to the TOS this afternoon:

TOS wrote:
InWorldz, LLC further establishes that any service designed to transfer I'z into or out of it's service may result in account termination. This includes, but not limited to: ATM machines designed to transfer other grid currency into InWorldz I'z or back to other grids, people or accounts created to transfer other grid currency into InWorldz I'z or back to other grids, or any other system deemed by InWorldz staff to be accommodating such transfers.

Unfortunately, at this time, our losses due to Fraud have become too high to sustain and we are effectively shutting down any ATM business. Owners that we are aware of have been notified, and we will no longer allow intergrid currency exchanging. This is not going to be a popular decision, we understand that, but when our loss becomes too much to sustain, we have little recourse. For our European customers, this will spur us to look into other areas for you to do your cashouts as we do fully understand the limitations of using PayPal.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]