InWorldz

Where your Dreams are our Vision!

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:40 am | All times are UTC - 6 hours
 Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: "WCIFI?" Town Hall Art Display!
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:11 pm 

We are so proud to be hosting a showing of Inworldz finest artists at the "Where Can I Find It?" Town Hall. Tiana Genesis and her crew have been busy updating and remodling our Town Hall so it is even grander than the original Town Hall!

There is room for additional artists to display their works; just contact Tiana Genesis in world for a display board. Art is a very broad subject, many of you may not be aware of your talents as an artist! Prim or sculpt map statuary, photographs of things that moved you, or things that move; all of these are art! :D Give Tiana a shout if you are unsure, but you'll never know if you don't ask.

Inworldz
http://places.inworldz.com/Argomann/120/120/3901
Imprudence
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Argomann/120/120/3901

Post subject: Re: "WCIFI?" Town Hall Art Display!
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:00 am 

The grand artists that have brought you their beautiful works are members of "Artworldz". There is an info. board from which you can also join the group as an artist or art lover interested in other gallery showing!

We can't thank Cataplexia Numbers and her partner Mike Chase ENOUGH for bringing Artworldz members over to the WCIFI? Town Hall to share with everyone. Cat also donated all the furniture in the lounge area for everyone to relax and get to know other residents.

Thank you all!!!

:flowers:

Last edited by Keira Alzael on Tue May 22, 2012 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:40 am 

Keira Alzael wrote:
We can't thank Cataplexia Numbers and her partner Mike Chase for bringing Artworldz members over to the WCIFI? Town Hall to share with everyone.

Why can't we thank them?
:shrug:

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:58 am 

Bad Bob wrote:
Keira Alzael wrote:
We can't thank Cataplexia Numbers and her partner Mike Chase for bringing Artworldz members over to the WCIFI? Town Hall to share with everyone.

Why can't we thank them?
:shrug:

hhahaha OMG thanks for catching that!!! I try so hard not to txt type when I'm on my Ipad but that's just one big boo boo! LOL

::heads over to post to fix it!!!::

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:37 pm 

I must also note that I was remiss in thanking the owners of Argomann, Jillian Newie and her husband, Hondo Bravado, for allowing us the space to place Town Hall so that everyone could enjoy it!

Additional artist have displayed their works in Town Hall in the last couple of days so stop by, relax, and enjoy the art!

Inworldz
http://places.inworldz.com/Argomann/120/120/3901
Imprudence
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Argomann/120/120/3901

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]