InWorldz

Where your Dreams are our Vision!

It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:32 am | All times are UTC - 6 hours
 Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Steelman Enterprises Inc. (Product List)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:03 pm 

Steelman Enterprises Inc.
(Just search classified for Steelman.....you will find me)

NEW STUFF!
----------
For rezzing out demo items....Holo Vendor Rezzers. TYPE "H" for small items, "HL" for larger items.

List of available products.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contest Board Pro1....A Club contest board with lots of features! Very Popular.

Lucky Chair............Your letter is up, sit and you win.
Lucky Board...........Your Letter is up, touch the board and you win!
Lucky Mania...........Similar to the SL version of midnight mania.
Mini Lucky Mania.....A faster version of Lucky Mania.

S-V TYPE III...Set of 3 Single Item Vendors. W/ Split Profit Option.
S-V TYPE IV...Set of 3 Single Item Vendors. W/ Notecard & Split Profit Option.
S-V TYPE VII..Set of 3 Single Item Vendors. W/ Split Profit & Buy as Gift Options
S-V TYPE VIII.Set of 3 Single Item Vendors. W/ Notecard, Split Profit, and Buy as Gift Options.

M-V TYPE 0 (Free but charges a small commission)...A small 3 prim Multi-Vendor with several options
M-V TYPE I.........Set of 9 Multi-Vendors.
M-V TYPE II........Set of 9 Multi-Vendors. W/ Optional Notecard Option.
M-V TYPE III.......Set of 9 Multi-Vendors. W/ Split Profit Option.
M-V TYPE IV........Set of 9 Multi-Vendors. W/ NoteCard & Split Profit.
M-V TYPE V.........Set of 9 Multi-Vendors. W/ Buy as Gift Option.
M-V TYPE VI........Set of 9 Multi-Vendors. W/ Notecard & Buy As Gift Options.
M-V TYPE VII.......Set of 9 Multi-Vendors. W/ Split Profit & Buy as Gift Options.
M-V TYPE VIII......Set of 9 Multi Vendors. W/ Notecard, Split Profit, and Buy as Gift Options.

For rezzing out demo items....Holo Vendor Rezzers. "H" for small items, "HL" for larger items.
M-V TYPE HII........Set of 9 Multi-Vendors. W/ Optional Notecard Option.
M-V TYPE HIV........Set of 9 Multi-Vendors. W/ NoteCard & Split Profit.
M-V TYPE HVI........Set of 9 Multi-Vendors. W/ Notecard & Buy As Gift Options.
M-V TYPE HVIII......Set of 9 Multi Vendors. W/ Notecard, Split Profit, and Buy as Gift Options.
M-V TYPE HLII........Set of 9 Multi-Vendors. W/ Optional Notecard Option.
M-V TYPE HLIV........Set of 9 Multi-Vendors. W/ NoteCard & Split Profit.
M-V TYPE HLVI........Set of 9 Multi-Vendors. W/ Notecard & Buy As Gift Options.
M-V TYPE HLVIII......Set of 9 Multi Vendors. W/ Notecard, Split Profit, and Buy as Gift Options.

And for the Texture Stores........
No Notecard config, perfect for selling single textures all at the same price. (If you have sets of textures for sale, see the vendors above)
M-V TYPE TI.........Set of 9 Multi-Vendors.
M-V TYPE TII........Set of 9 Multi-Vendors. W/ Optional Notecard Option.
M-V TYPE TIII.......Set of 9 Multi-Vendors. W/ Split Profit Option.
M-V TYPE TIV........Set of 9 Multi-Vendors. W/ NoteCard & Split Profit.

And for the Animation Stores........
No Notecard config, perfect for selling single aniamtions all at the same price. And these vendors allow your customers to try your animations (If you have sets of animations for sale, see the vendors above)
M-V TYPE AI
M-V TYPE AII W/ Optional Notecard Option.
M-V TYPE AIII W/ Split Profit Option.
M-V TYPE AIV W/ NoteCard & Split Profit.
M-V TYPE AV W/ Buy as Gift Option.
M-V TYPE AVI W/ Notecard & Buy as Gift Option.
M-V TYPE AVII W/ Split Profit Option & Buy as Gift Option.
M-V TYPE AVIII W/ NoteCard, Split Profit & Buy as Gift Option.

M-V TYPE RII, RIV, RVI, and RVIII......A full working Multi-Vendor Rezzer System for you builders! Let your customers see your builds. Works with my free Building Rezzer which is included in these Sets. A demo is set up for you to try in Minx's Design right next to my store. Go check it out!

Money Tree.............Let some Newbies get a few I'z$. Cheap! And money collected goes in my Money Tree in front of my store.

Rental Box Pro 1...A nice simple reliable Rental System for renting Shops. And Copy, Mod!
Rental Box Pro 2...Same as the Pro 1 just loaded with manager/partner options. Copy, Mod!
Rental Box Pro 3...Same as the Pro 2 with a "Arrears" option. Lots of options! And Copy, Mod! My Best!

Raffle Board Pro 1...Pics a random winner. Tells you, and you give a prize. Copy, Mod!
Raffle Board Pro 2...Pics a random winner, and gives a prize to the winner. And Copy, Mod!
Raffle Board Pro 3...Pics a random winner and gives a money prize you set. Copy, Mod!
NOTE: All raffle boards can be set with NO entry fee to comply with Inworldz TOS on gambling.

Security Orb Pro 1 & Pro 2...Security for your home. Works for a person owning the land, message to owner and second owner if you don't. Copy, Mod!

Message Board Pro 1...Title and 6 lines of 30 characters each. Simple notecard config w/ color & text justification. Copy, Mod!

Tip Jars...........For private or for club use. Several models to chose from.

Teleporters........Both a single and multi-location teleporters for long range for with-in sim use. (Test them in my store)

Ad Boards..........Will except a notecard, texture, and LM. Copy, Mod!

FREEBIE STUFF!
-------------------
Group Joiner, M-V TYPE 0 Multi-Vendor, Building Rezzer System, Single Prim Vendor, Single & Double Door Scripts (full perm)

I will help you set-up, use and be sure your happy with any of my products. I service what i sell. Everything comes with complete instructions and if you would like to see the instructions before you buy, touch my vendors to get it.
I also offer free upgrades to all my product. So if you have purchased any of my products, and want to know if i have a upgrade, just ask! I also make changes to my products based on feedback from my customers.
And of course if someone finds a "bug", a problem, its fixed! And a new latest version will be available.

And if you have any of my products, have a idea for a better product, additional options, etc. let me know! I listen!

COMING SOON OR WORK IN PROGRESS
----------------------------------------------
Vendors that accept Gift Cards.
Event Board.......Event Scheduler Board.

Thanks!...........Steel (Steelman Gothly)

Last edited by Steelman Gothly on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:17 am, edited 15 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Steelman Enterprises (Product List & Updates)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:21 am 

GENERAL SCRIPT INFORMATION
------------------------------------
Sometimes new Inworldz script engine updates may cause a issue with scripts.
If something odd seems to happen with any of my products let me know so I can check it out for you. Or maybe I simply missed something in the script?!

FREE REZZER BOX
--------------------
My existing Free Building Rezzer scripts are fine in IW. And unaffected by any changes (so far) by the recent upgrades by IW. However i do have some updated versions available. These are intended more more for other grids that support these "Mega Sims" and not needed here in IW. (I have inquired about these "mega sims" and was informed that at present there is no intention of using them here in IW). Since these rezzer scripts are full perm, feel free to copy them and use them anywhere you wish.

CONTEST BOARDS!
----------------------
There is a new Pro2 Contest board now. Free upgrades to the Pro2 are available to any who have the Pro1. Visit my store for info on the Pro2.

VENDORS AND ALL PRODUCTS USING PAY PERMISSIONS!
---------------------------------------------------------------
All my products that require pay permissions have been upgraded to allow complete script resets without having any issues with permission requests. Pay permissions are not granted but vendors for example will continue to operate normally. Vendors that simply have products for sale will function just fine. ANYONE with my vendors with older scripts that do not get a "touch request" to grant those Pay perms are urged to contact me to get the current updates. Free of course!

.....Check this forum post if you have any problems.
I may already be aware of it, and can help you correct the problem quickly.

.....Steelman Gothly

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]