InWorldz

Where your Dreams are our Vision!

It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:22 am | All times are UTC - 6 hours
 Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Make & Sell Aircraft the Easy Way!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:34 pm 

Please scroll down to the last post for topical information.

===

A NEW WAY TO FLY - AUTO FLY HUD

Do you love to fly but tired of going the same old speed all the time?
Even wanted to fly slower or faster?
Have you ever wished you could fly hands free and not have to keep a key pressed all the time?
Does the thought of impressing your friends with superior flight capabilities amuse you?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the AUTO FLY HUD is for you. This HUD has 5 flight speeds. With it, you can fly slower than walking speed and up to twice as fast as normal flight speed. You can fly hands free like a vehicle, allowing you to fly long distances easily. You have all the benefits of a vehicle but without all of the hassles.

Controls are simple and intuitive, uses standard avatar movement keys. No special training required. So simple, even a noob can use it.

Low introductory price for a limited time only.

Its 2015, stop flying like it was 2003.

Last edited by harriet inglewood on Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Inglewood Website - Inglewood Info & How to Make & Sell Aircraft

Post subject: The Problems with Vehicles and a Solution
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:35 am 

THE PROBLEMS WITH VEHICLES AND A SOLUTION

Do you like using vehicles but getting tired of the problems associated with them? Getting tired of:

Bad sim crossings?
Rubber banding?
Smacking into parcels that stop vehicles dead on the border?
Loosing control of your vehicle and tumbling helplessly until you regain controls again?
Helplessly watching your vehicle go on merrily without you?
Winding up in some remote corner of a sim, ejected and alone, after experiencing one of the above?
Not being able to find a rez area to rez your vehicle?
Having trouble finding a suitable place to use your vehicle?
Not being able to turn your avatar after using a vehicle?
Wish vehicle crossings were as good as avatar crossings?

If any of the above is painfully familiar to you, I have a solution, the Hover Pad.

The Hover Pad is a custom scripted, five speed vehicle that you wear. It works like a vehicle but the sim does not treat it like a vehicle. Since it is worn, is almost completely immune to the problems regular vehicles face like those listed above. Crossing a sim border while using the Hover Pad is no more dangerous than an avatar crossing a sim border while wearing a scripted 21 prim attachment.

The Hover Pad works on the ground and in the air, its like two vehicles in one. The Hover Pad works on the water in SL but can't here. The attached force needed to make that work isn't implemented here yet.

As far as I know, this is the first time this new technology is being used in InWorldz.

Two sizes of the Hover Pad are included which should fit most average male and female human avatars without requiring any editing. The Hover Pad can also be modified so you can change it in anyway as you wish.

There is a 5 segment bar graph display on the control bar which shows the current speed. The speed is also chatted each time you change speed. You can turn the chat messages on and off as you prefer, as well as the subtle hover and cruise sounds.

If you are interested and would like to try something like it, please try my free demo Auto Fly HUD, it works on the same principal.

The Hover Pad is available now and is introductory priced at $250 I'z for a limited time only.

==== ATTENTION HORSE AND OTHER RIDEABLE (WEARABLE) ANIMAL MAKERS ====
The script can be adapted to use in your wearable horse and other wearable animals. It allows the user to ride hands free, without having to keep a key pressed to move. You can custom order:

The number of speeds - 5 by default, can be anything you want.
The desired velocity in meters/second for each speed - Anything from slower than a walk to several times normal flying speed.
The name of each speed - Example: Speed 1, Speed 2, Speed 3 or Walk, Trot, Canter, Gallop etc.

The script can send linked messages to trigger appropriate effects, sounds and animations for the user and animal - PLEASE NOTE: You are responsible for your own effects, sounds, animations and support scripts needed for them. I will customise this script to send the linked messages you require to start and stop your effects, sounds and animations.

The script will be set to copy/trans and licensed to you so you can use it in animals that you sell. The script will NOT be sold full perm or with exclusivity unless I receive an offer I simply cannot refuse.

Please send a notecard to me in world if you are interested in using this unique script commercially.

-Harriet Inglewood

Post subject: Re: The Problems with Vehicles and a Solution
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:59 am 

discontinued.

Last edited by harriet inglewood on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Get RL Weather Info in InWorldz
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:10 pm 

MAKE & SELL AIRCRAFT THE EASY WAY!

Making and selling aircraft is easy, once you know the secret.

The hardest part is the model. The secret is: find a model on the web that you can legally use for commercial purposes.

I recommend Helijah from blendswp.com as THE source for mesh model aircraft. Helijah (Emmanuel Baranger) is a regular contributor to blendswap.com. He has been making models for FlightGear since 2006 and has very impressive portfolio with a wide range of interesting aircraft. He also has his own webite that has over 230 of his models. The site can be viewed in English and French.

English: http://helijah.free.fr/flightgear/hangaren.htm
French: http://helijah.free.fr/flightgear/hangar.htm

Regardless of where you get the model, be sure to comply with the licence of whatever model you choose. Most authors require attribution and that is only fair. The authors of the models did all the hard work, they saved you countless hours and made your job easy. It would not be right to claim their model as your own or to let people think you made it. Give credit where credit is due. It is the right thing to do and in cases where attribution is required, it is the law.

If you are not handy with mesh models, I can help. Go to blendswap.com or to Helijah's website and find a model of his that you like. For a fee, I will upload it, script it and give it to you with full permissions (scripts: copy/trans). You can do whatever you want with it, with one condition - you MUST credit Helijah for the model.

Scripts are easy too. You can write your own, use a freebie script from the IW wiki, or use one of the many open source SL flight scripts that supposedly work here so well. You can also purchase copy/trans versions of any of my custom scripts to use in vehicles you can sell.

Contact me if you want a full perm aircraft or any copy/trans scripts, sounds, animations, moving props, rotors, wake, strobe, nav light effects, HUDs etc.

Mix and match, pick and choose, buy what you need. Simple.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]