InWorldz

Where your Dreams are our Vision!

It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:32 pm | All times are UTC - 6 hours
 Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Learn how to Animate your Avatar!
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:45 am 

Gregg Legendary very generously donated his classes on using QAvimator. I've set them up on a platform where anyone can copy all 4 of them. Feel free to use the picture boards already set up to follow along. I've just completed the classes and I'm working on my first dance animation!

This is all just in time for the Fab Four Founders dance animation challenge. There is a novice division for those of us who have never created an animation before, so nows the time to dip your toes in the water and give it a try. You can join "The Animator's Guild" where we can all support each other as we learn and ask questions of the experts.

To find out more about the Dance On - Dance Off Challenge events look for the Inworldz events topic lines on the forum and join "Inworldz Events Committee" or contact EventsCoordinator Inworldz for more information.

So, the place to get those classes:
((UPDATED))
http://slurl.com/secondlife/New%20Orleans/98/158/2003

Let's Dance!!! :moonwalk: :dance: :moonwalk: :dance: :moonwalk: :dance:

Last edited by Keira Alzael on Fri May 25, 2012 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Learn how to Animate your Avatar!
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:56 am 

There are only three Founders, though.. :allgood:

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:14 pm 

Oi That's the 2nd time I was told that today, did I not read a notice that Jim had joined them as Founders? ..... gotta go find that post.

I have another question though! Once QAvimator is figured out what is a good step up program? With a few more features but not tooooooo tough to figure out!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:18 pm 

Ima Sorry! I did read more into the announcement than was actually said about Jim. Well I thought he was a fab guy anyway before he joined up.

Now to think up what goes with Three. :hrm:

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:18 am 

Gregg Legendary very generously donated his classes on using QAvimator. I've set them up on a platform where anyone can copy all 4 of them. Feel free to use the picture boards already set up to follow along. I've just completed the classes and I'm working on my first dance animation!

This is all just in time for the Terrific Three Founders and a Foundling dance animation challenge. There is a novice division for those of us who have never created an animation before, so nows the time to dip your toes in the water and give it a try. You can join "The Animator's Guild" where we can all support each other as we learn and ask questions of the experts.

To find out more about the Dance On - Dance Off Challenge events look for the Inworldz events topic lines on the forum and join "Inworldz Events Committee" or contact EventsCoordinator Inworldz for more information.

So, the place to get those classes:
http://places.inworldz.com/New%20Orlean ... 6/3001(Iwz Viewer)
http://slurl.com/secondlife/New%20Orleans/131/107/3001 (Imprudence)

Let's Dance!!! :moonwalk: :dance: :moonwalk: :dance: :moonwalk: :dance:

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:28 pm 

Keira Alzael wrote:
Oi That's the 2nd time I was told that today, did I not read a notice that Jim had joined them as Founders? ..... gotta go find that post.

I have another question though! Once QAvimator is figured out what is a good step up program? With a few more features but not tooooooo tough to figure out!

Blender with Avastar is a very good choice. It's really quite simple to use - it's not free, but it won't break the bank either. I think I paid 22 dollars through Paypal for it. I do remember it was more expensive if you go to SL and get it from their store, because lindens are kinda pricey (or they were that day lol).
http://blog.machinimatrix.org/avastar/

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:19 am 

There's still more than a month to create a dance and take part in the novice class at the Iwz sponsored dance challenge.

Read up to the beginning to get your free classes courteousy Of Gregg Legendary!

ELQ, thanks for the tip!

:hug:

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:29 am 

Is the tutorial still available someplace? It doesn't seem to be at that slurl

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:07 am 

I just moved it, you're quick.

It's up on Prim Pounders platform as we're going to be putting out Classes in a Box and other building tips etc for people to obtain/use.

New URL... and I'll go update the old one. Thanks for noticing Sarge!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/New%20Orleans/98/158/2003

:puppybone:

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:07 pm 

Thanks! :-D

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next