InWorldz

Where your Dreams are our Vision!

It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:42 pm | All times are UTC - 6 hours
 Page 1 of 5 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Join The Great IWz Discovery Tour!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:53 am 

Join The Great IWz Discovery Tour!

Dear Sim Owners:

Introducing THE GREAT IWz DISCOVERY SAILING TOUR!

Let's all offer IWz residents the opportunity to discover the IWz water world by ship! If you border the IWz ocean or straits and connecting waters, and are willing to offer some space and prims for sailors to moor their ships, come join!

Here's the plan:

We provide participating sim owners:
- A ships rezzer, to be positioned at your docks, so residents can begin or continue their tour at your sim;
- An information stand that will give the Explorers a map and information about the sailing tour;
- A special logo to put on gift boxes or info boards you can use to describe your sim

Sim Owners may offer a treasure box with a free item, or information about their business, or events on their sims.

We provide the Explorers :
- A map with a route going along all IWz oceans and straits, with places to moor on various sims, and indications on which sims the exploring captains can search for free treasures or information;
- On every participating sim a ships rezzer so after the exploration, the captain can continue his or her journey; (ships derezz after mooring)
- Explorers can begin their travels wherever they like, for this discovery tour will be to lots of IWZ Waters & connected sims, and we will link them all on the route and try to make a beautiful sightseeing tour of the journey.

THIS IS MEANT TO BE AN ONGOING EVENT..SO NO TIME LIMITATIONS. SIM OWNERS can update their Information Boards. WE WILL UPDATE MAPS AND REZZERS WHEN SIMS CHANGE.

If you would like your sim to participate, please IM Trouble Mooncurser or Taika Wirsing and include a notecard with your name, your sim's name, and an overhead snapshot of your sim with the dock locations marked by August 1, so we know who is in the Tour!

Updates will be posted in the forum and in the some of the popular Groups. Tour Kickoff Target is September 1.

Come JOIN! We hope there will be a lot of volunteers with their sims so residents old and new can enjoy a Sailing Discovery Tour never before experienced in the virtual worlds. InWorldz will be the FIRST! Join the FUN!

Post subject: Re: Join The Great IWz Discovery Tour!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:39 am 

What's your in-world avatar name Trouble, I can't find a 'Trouble Morgan' in Search/People.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:17 am 

Maybe a rezzer on the dock in I'zstraitsII ?

(Qiao Ling Sandbox Productions 2007 ©)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:42 am 

Arkady Arkright wrote:
What's your in-world avatar name Trouble, I can't find a 'Trouble Morgan' in Search/People.

Quote:
If you would like your sim to participate, please IM Trouble Mooncurser or Taika Wirsing and include a notecard with your name, your sim's name, and an overhead snapshot of your sim with the dock locations marked by August 1, so we know who is in the Tour!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:15 am 

mistyharley wrote:
Quote:

One day I'll read more than just the beginning and the end of other people's posts :oops:

Thanks Misty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:32 pm 

This is the Tours flag ( logo ).
We have already 14 sim owners joining !

I also would like to ask forum readers , to ask your friends to join !
We have a lot of owners in the eastern part of the IW oceans, and it would be nice if we have also some of the western parts.

Thank you all for your posititve input and commands.

Attachments:
Schermafbeelding 2016-07-09 om 21.28.14.png
Schermafbeelding 2016-07-09 om 21.28.14.png [ 155.75 KiB | Viewed 2162 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:26 pm 

We have 19 sims / estates joining ! Very happy with this !

We are busy making maps for the sailors now, and Bridget Jennings is making a ships rezzer . Still waiting for some sim owners , they need to sent us LM for their docks ... and some are traveling. But we are getting there :D

Still looking for some sim owners in the west , so tel your friends ...

contact Trouble Mooncurser or Taika Wirsing for more info

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:48 am 

As I told you yesterday Trouble you are more than welcome to sail in most West of InWorldz to Walking Dreamer Estate's open waters, open skies 12 regions.

I have always been open to Discovery.... but rarely see adventurous sailors.
Do I really need to be a pirate to see you? Why would I need a rezzer?

The new Holokai Marina in Vanuatu (soon joined by a new residential area now under construction) offers rezz to all with autoreturn 30 mins as in Harriet Quimby airport. No need for a boat rezzer there. You rezz your own and sail around and back East if so you are inclined.

http://places.inworldz.com/Vanuatu/228/242/26

You can rezz your boat anywhere in Marina. And stay and rent a pier if you want, or explore all 12 regions and sail back East to Straits.

I will today update the Estate water ways map I gave you, now that IW map reflects the moved canal in Vanuatu.

But that is if you dare sail West.
Three boats did in 1492. And they had no maps...
Will you?

EDITED - New Navigation Map of Estate sent out today.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:52 am 

Well Judy , im aware u don't need rezzers .. but this was ment to be for also new people exploring Inworldz. The idea is , they sail around the grid , moor at a sim where is someting to hunt ( freebees , business info, whatever a sim owner wants to offer to explorers. And , this ship they use will derezz after standing op, ( we dont want a mess on sea and sims ) so if they want to continue their journey, they need the rezzer to continue sailing !

So no galeons at your docks , no RP involved or whatsoever, no pirates ( hehe ) only a ships rezzer for new ones and old ones to explore and discover the oceans. Thats the idea. I hope it will bring sim owners more sailors to their docks!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:43 pm 

Dear sim owners and readers , we have over 20 sims/ estates now.
Update : all sim owners will be sent a ships rezzer in between now and two weeks, it will be sent to you by Bridget Jennings . Rezzers are copy.

Every sim owner will also get a box with :
- instructions for sailors
- instructions for sim owners
- a map and landmarks of all participating sims and estates.
- the Tour Logo
- script u eventually need for making freebee boxes and information signs.

It will be easy :put a ships rezzer at your docks: an information sign ( u can make one yourself fitting in your sims theme ) what gives maps and landmarks and information notes for sailors ) and .. create your own hunt ! U can make it easy by putting your freebees at the docks, or give explorers hints and let them search and explore your sims . Whatever u want ! Updates will be sent soon, maps are still under construction.

Page 1 of 5 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next