InWorldz

Where your Dreams are our Vision!

It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:25 am | All times are UTC - 6 hours
 Page 39 of 47 [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next

Vegas or Bust?
Yush, I'm gonna be there! I will want pie!  34%  34%  [ 46 ]
:( I can't make it, can I still get pie?  66%  66%  [ 89 ]
Total votes : 135

Post subject: Re: InWorldz Conference
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:28 pm 

Last ETA on Tranq (via Twitter) he was batteling some rather miffed birdies and looking for his math book

James Stuart wrote:
Im here ...!
like really here ..... typing this
looking at the view of the strip through the window

Ummm where is everybody ?

Oh well ...
(wanders around room again picking things up ...putting them down,
looking at the view of the strip)

Nutcase Duranie comming at ya -DUCK!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:51 pm 

Oh you there already, woo hoo...we will be in tomorrow evening...run around for the wedding things and then drink/coffee time..relax

I have not been there for several years...and this one is so special, hope all are able to log in for the wedding...we would love to have you there...the info is on my profile and at morning coffee...take copy of invite.

See you tomorrow everyone..huggies

Ziva :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:41 pm 
Admin

I am here as well. Legion will be here in about 2 hours and Tranq and his wife much later tonight.

James you can ring me up in room 2088... well, so can anyone else :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:12 pm 

Amaranthim Talon wrote:
/me peeks thru James eyes at the strip.
Maybe it was just me that misread that; I have no idea what I was thinking it said. :lol: Okay so I'm off to pack now! :roll:

This conference is so special and different in so many ways. First, 50-ish people is probably just the right size to meet everyone, get things done, and still socialize. Second, it's my first meet of online people... I'm going to be so confused about names. And my memory is great for names and great for faces and horrible for putting the two together. Especially if you have two names. :lol: But InWorldz feels more like a family to me. Treasure you will be dearly missed but you're doing exactly the right thing and hopefully we'll see you at the next conference!

And then we add the wedding to all this; what a way to kick off the conference start. It's such a nice touch, highlighting how personal the conference is, not all stuffy and professional. (Tranq and Legion, I want to see you wearing something other than a t-shirt at least once! And I don't mean pants! Although I'll probably be in my black cargo pants most of the time... slackers.) :lol:

But that's what I like about the people of InWorldz. I can't wait to meet those attending, and we'll do everything we can to stream the video, and get it recorded for those who can't watch live. I also have a history of making DVDs of historic events so if I come back with a bunch of video, you know what to expect. And if not, probably a couple of YouTube classics. But when partying, remember... WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:24 pm 
Admin

I've already started with a marguarite and a fruit basket!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:25 pm 

Treasure, I will be passing through Bakersfield tomorrow, I will keep my eye out for a Cute AVI Hitch hiker with a short skirt.. I will be in the car that says VEgas OR Bust! :roadrage:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:31 pm 

Okay everyone else! The coast is clear! Over to Brooklyn to rifle through the office and see what they keep in their drawers!
:hahah:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

Checks suit case! chip n Dale underwear :Check.. Big Fuzzy hat; CHeck... Tequila, triple sec, case of limes, and create of starwberrys; CHeck... Blenders for Margarita party in my room: Check....

ROAD TRIPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

(watching Hangover 1 and 2 tonight so i will remember how to act)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:39 pm 

btw, anyone else thats between Fresno and Vegas, with less that a 2 hour detour for me, I have no problem giving a ride.. HINT HINT LYNNE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:00 pm 
Admin

Nekkid other than undies and hat bearing gifts of marguerite mixings... This could get dangerous!

Page 39 of 47 [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next