InWorldz

Where your Dreams are our Vision!

It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:23 pm | All times are UTC - 6 hours
 Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: InWorldz Welcome Group
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:18 pm 

Hey guys- My alt just got booted off of this group- which, of course is fine since he doesn't need to be in the group :) - However...

How is it decided to boot some one? What if he is sitting in a corner now whimpering hysterically because no one loves him?

Poor little alt :cry:

Post subject: Re: InWorldz Welcome Group
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:45 pm 

yes I mentioned yesterday to one of the Sr.s that there should be in group charter they are cleaning house and after 3 months or what ever it is, they will be taken out..

there is something like 16,000 I think so yes they are cleaning house and nothing personal but I think they will put that in the charter

hugs you Amar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:17 pm 

Whew! I will tell him it wasn't a question of changing his deodorant or anything :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:16 pm 

I also had an alt booted from this group, my only complaint is that the brief message when redirected to my email read like he had been booted off the welcome area region. Caused me a moment of dread thinking one of avatars had been compromised and used for griefing and such.

Being dumped from the group is definitely not a problem, but it would be nice if more info was in the message, mainly that the avatar is being expelled from a group.

― Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:57 pm 

Hmmmms... being booted from the Welcome group. Isn't that kinda like da fire house burning down? :omg:

Check out the DragonForge Emporium at http://places.inworldz.com/ElvenSong/237/37/43. Avatars, building tools, sailing ships, Doctor Who and Stargate items, lots of unique merchandise, and of course Dwagons!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:44 am 

hmmm a thought on this. I can totally see the need to clean house but is there a way to not only go by 3 months but also a number of log in's? I have seen more and more returning old new residents. And I know some create an account, log in once to check but may not make it back for months. There still new residents maybe needing the group.

Just curious on this

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:59 pm 

kelly4u lynn wrote:
hmmm a thought on this. I can totally see the need to clean house but is there a way to not only go by 3 months but also a number of log in's?
Just curious on this

There's simply no way for Senior Mentors (who actually do the 'cleaning up') to get hold of that information kelly, I'm not sure that even the Founders have it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:56 pm 
Admin

Not really, sorry ladies and gents. We couldn't even do a notice in the group because it jammed our offlines with the one notice EventsCoordinator sent out.

If you wish to be back in the group, all you have to do is let one of the Senior Mentors know, as we know we have helpful people in there. This was to do a pretty big clearing out and it's now just over 10k, so you can see 6k were booted out of the group.

Hopefully, this alleviates things now and we'll be able to keep it cleaned out on a more regular basis, so getting on the list to stay put is a good idea and the Seniors will be happy to abide by that :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]