InWorldz

Where your Dreams are our Vision!

It is currently Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:44 pm | All times are UTC - 6 hours
 Page 1 of 4 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?????
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:56 pm 

Okay, people. I'm nobody special, just a long time resident who has grown to love this liittle world of ours. All during last week I agonized each time I read the forums over a certain thread that has thankfully been locked now. So, as I was building in world just now, I noticed the chat scrolling past. Another major upset in a group I won't mention, but you know who you are. All of this is making me sick to my stomach. Not our InWorldz???

My question is this............what has happened to all the peace here that we loved so much? Is it going to always be this way now? I read Ele's post this morning about the impression some of this negativism would have on new residents. Is this how we want to be seen? All I ask of you if to please try to not make mountains out of mole hills. Thank about what you are going to say before you say it in the heat of anger. If it is a matter than can be settled privately, then please do so rather than dragging it into the forums.

Let's all sit back, take a deep breath, and give things time to settle. And always remember what is best for our world, not for you personally.

Now, should I get a Kevlar helmet for the shots coming my way?

Post subject: Re: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?????
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:59 pm 

no helmet needed for you...you have raised a valid concern here.

I think it is time we have a great big group hug and remember why we are all here and what a family we have become.

{(((HUGS)))} to everyone!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:06 pm 

Sunny I totally agree with you...

I love Inworldz & it disheartens me to come here & see all the negativity, when our Founders have been 'out there' working their asses off to promote Inworldz

Its time to step back & remember why we all chose to remain here in the 1st place... because it allowed us the Freedom to be who we wanted to be, that our growing Community was welcoming to all.... ALL

:hug:

Blog
Twitter
Facebook

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:10 pm 

Thought for the Day

There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence. The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down.

He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence. Finally the day came when the boy didn't lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper.The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.

The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence He said, "You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one. You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won't matter how many times you say I'm sorry, the wound is still there.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:16 pm 

/me hopes he's the first one in to hand Sunny a shot of tequila.

I'm not sure anything more unusual is happening than certain opinions getting repeated over and over again. Which ironically actually this makes them fairly ineffectual, as they often then come out upside down and back to front - canceling themselves out.

[Disclaimer: this is a lighthearted, ameliorating post and not intended to inflame debate or controversy]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:20 pm 

hahaha. Thanks for the tequila, and maybe we should all add that caveat to our posts henceforth, lol.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:54 pm 

Sunny Day wrote:
Okay, people. I'm nobody special, just a long time resident who has grown to love this liittle world of ours. All during last week I agonized each time I read the forums over a certain thread that has thankfully been locked now. So, as I was building in world just now, I noticed the chat scrolling past. Another major upset in a group I won't mention, but you know who you are. All of this is making me sick to my stomach. Not our InWorldz???

The bad postings were the feat of a pressure group who flamed everybody who was not on their exact line. Snoots and me were taken off-guard, as this usually don't happen in this forum. As to these people, don't bother with them, and do like me: mute them, and never reply them. If they continue, they will have more trouble.

I am like you, wanting to protect Inworldz, its peace and tolerance.

Last edited by Yichard on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Shedrupling University" science
YichTrains Elven Works Lysaer Gortax Robots

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:32 pm 

/me starts to sing the Michael Jackson song: Man in the mirror

Great song and good advice sometimes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:42 pm 

Sunny IS special :pffft:

Like all the residents of inworldz we are ALL special :D

:flowers:

(due to parental chromosome alignment at conception)

NOT a complete idiot ......some parts are missing

Crocodiles will kill you, then eat you. People will befriend you first .....(Steve Irwin )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:48 pm 

:P awwwww. Ty, honey. lol

Page 1 of 4 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next