InWorldz

Where your Dreams are our Vision!

It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:47 am | All times are UTC - 6 hours
 Page 4 of 12 [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Support, Newsletter, Grants and More!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:21 am 

You can have my vote for sure, but I wouldn't touch facebook with a stick.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:46 am 

I'm another non-FB guy, if there is another way to cast a vote, please let us know.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:45 am 

Sigh...... after voting, heads back to FB pages to, once again, deactivate it.....

In Italy, the Borgias had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and that produced... The cuckoo clock.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:39 am 

I've cast my vote. :D

Any who don't have Facebook and want to vote, it's simple. Join, vote, deactivate account. Job done. :allgood:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:37 am 

Is it being shy? Nor do we do FaceBook. An allergic reaction. Brings out a horrid rash. We start looking normal. Yuck. Very unvirtual.

I turned on my heels from FaceBook when access required my Email/Internet provider PASSWORD. What in the hell for? That was a bridge too far. Blew it up. Glorious train crash. All wrecked and ruined on the valley floor.

A bit like the FaceBook share release ~ fizzle ~ bang ~ tumble ~ ouch ~ prolonged legal screaming from the disgruntled investors.

Is there no way to run a poll with the InWorldz website?

Celestially,

Stjarna

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:41 am 
Admin

I feel your pain, as the site tells us Twitter and FB are used. So let me give out a big old growl for everyone. I personally do not understand why they wouldn't have a Twitter login for non FB users. I know they do actually exist.

As of this writing, we're at 71 of the required 250 votes, so keep it going!

@Stjarna, nope, sorry, it's gotta go through their FB log in procedure. The idea is it's a social media campaign to see if small businesses are making the most of social media exposure.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:43 am 

Sorry no facebook here. But wish you all the bestest of luck!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:07 am 
Admin

And as a general update: I do not plan on logging into the grid today as we have less than 24 hours for the movers to arrive. So, no one breaks anything to make me log in! :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:10 am 

Hope the move goes smoothly, Ele! I just moved myself after 15 years in one house, and that was hard enough; I can't imagine trying to coordinate four people!

I hope you get to 250 in a snap. I don't have a Facebook account (in fact, I had one and closed it after my cousin was stalked by and ex-boyfriend who found her there after 30 years; I really never liked Facebook anyway, but it seems like FB is the new Big Brother, and there's no escaping it). Anyway, I couldn't go to the page and vote myself, but I put the sign up in two conspicuous places on separate parcels, so I hope people will see them and vote! I'll even check with my friends who have FB and make sure they vote.

Best of luck! And thanks as always for the excellent communication and all the progress you've made with such a small but talented group of people! InWorldz rules! :flowers:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:40 am 

guys- Yes I know FB wants real names etc- but so like.. how wil they know? I honestly don't give a flying anything if FB deletes me tomorrow- but I assure you, I was not born Amaranthim Talon and that is who I am on FB- don't really give a damn about their rules but I am an anarchist that way...

Page 4 of 12 [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next