InWorldz

Where your Dreams are our Vision!

It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 7:39 pm | All times are UTC - 6 hours
 Page 7 of 7 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Support Ticket Submission
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:09 pm 

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:32 pm
Posts: 1104
Your sim was transferred.


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Support Ticket Submission
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:42 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:53 am
Posts: 407
once again I paid my tier and it hasn't registered



_________________
I was once told I'm forgetfull, but I'll be danged if I can remember who told me that.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Support Ticket Submission
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:50 am 
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:29 am
Posts: 5333
Gregg, you paid it via shopping cart, which depending on how many items you have in there, might not hit the right one. You can clear it, or as I usually suggest, just go to Region Support and pay it directly from hitting the 1 month button and it will auto update for you once paid.



_________________
“Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet.” ~ Maya Angelou
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Support Ticket Submission
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:09 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:53 am
Posts: 407
Elenia wrote:
Gregg, you paid it via shopping cart, which depending on how many items you have in there, might not hit the right one. You can clear it, or as I usually suggest, just go to Region Support and pay it directly from hitting the 1 month button and it will auto update for you once paid.


actually .. that was what I did

;~)

Gregg



_________________
I was once told I'm forgetfull, but I'll be danged if I can remember who told me that.
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Support Ticket Submission
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:45 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 124
Location: Four Winds, Vulcan (53, 53, 21)
Hi,

've sent in a support ticket and haven't heard back. The first of the month is almost here and I don't want to be billed for another month because I am giving up my Four Winds region. I've already removed everything. I clicked abandon land but nothing happened and it's still showing me as the owner. Also on the website it is still showing that Four Winds is my region and that my tier is due at the beginning of the month. It's been about a week that I've been asking about this because I really don't want to be billed for another month. What should I do?

Thanks for your help :)
Koshari



_________________
Four Winds
http://places.inworldz.com/Vulcan/53/53/22
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Support Ticket Submission
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:06 pm 

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:32 pm
Posts: 1104
Make sure any recurring payments are suspended.

Koshari Mahana wrote:
Hi,

've sent in a support ticket and haven't heard back. The first of the month is almost here and I don't want to be billed for another month because I am giving up my Four Winds region. I've already removed everything. I clicked abandon land but nothing happened and it's still showing me as the owner. Also on the website it is still showing that Four Winds is my region and that my tier is due at the beginning of the month. It's been about a week that I've been asking about this because I really don't want to be billed for another month. What should I do?

Thanks for your help :)
Koshari


Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Support Ticket Submission
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:56 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 124
Location: Four Winds, Vulcan (53, 53, 21)
[quote="MaiTai"]Make sure any recurring payments are suspended.

Thank you, I didn't have it set up for reoccurring payments. So I assume then it's taken care of and that my name is not on the region anymore?



_________________
Four Winds
http://places.inworldz.com/Vulcan/53/53/22
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Support Ticket Submission
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 124
Location: Four Winds, Vulcan (53, 53, 21)
I just looked on the website and it's still showing that I'm to be billed for it, can you please cancel this?
Thanks!

Image



_________________
Four Winds
http://places.inworldz.com/Vulcan/53/53/22
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Support Ticket Submission
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:13 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:31 am
Posts: 2004
Location: Oregon Coast
it looks fine, just don't pay it for April....the only time you have to worry is if you clicked reoccurring payments and you did not...(I personally would never use that) I want to be in control of my payments.... Koshari it may take up to 2 weeks for the take down....so don't stress.... and you did the right thing putting in a support ticked and letting them know.....



_________________
Hope Is Everything, Without it,We have Nothing
~Sherry Edwards~
1997
Offline
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Support Ticket Submission
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:45 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:17 am
Posts: 124
Location: Four Winds, Vulcan (53, 53, 21)
Thank you Rain :) Yes, I hadn't heard anything back on the support ticket so I was getting worried.


Rain wrote:
it looks fine, just don't pay it for April....the only time you have to worry is if you clicked reoccurring payments and you did not...(I personally would never use that) I want to be in control of my payments.... Koshari it may take up to 2 weeks for the take down....so don't stress.... and you did the right thing putting in a support ticked and letting them know.....



_________________
Four Winds
http://places.inworldz.com/Vulcan/53/53/22
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 7 of 7 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Site Navigation