InWorldz

Where your Dreams are our Vision!

It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 7:32 pm | All times are UTC - 6 hours
 Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: InShape dashboard ready for launch!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:55 pm 
Admin

The InShape dashboard and responsive fitness site is ready for launch! It will be published simultaneously with the first non-beta release of the app coming soon!

This website is integrated with the InShape app to provide you with an overview of your workout activity, alerts about upcoming exercises and public events, and even remind you about the workout you have today.

Attachment:
image0.PNG
image0.PNG [ 38.05 KiB | Viewed 5420 times ]

Attachment:
image1.PNG
image1.PNG [ 50.94 KiB | Viewed 5420 times ]

Invite your friends to come work out with you in virtual reality and host public events for others to join in on.

Attachment:
image2.PNG
image2.PNG [ 47.2 KiB | Viewed 5420 times ]

Attachment:
image3.JPG
image3.JPG [ 43 KiB | Viewed 5420 times ]

There is also a built in fitness chat to seek fitness advice and say hello to your fellow InShape runners, walkers, rowers, and bikers.

Attachment:
image4.PNG
image4.PNG [ 21.95 KiB | Viewed 5421 times ]

I cant wait to run the trails and see what apparel and items I can snag for my avatar! See you at the release, on the tracks!

Post subject: Re: InShape dashboard ready for launch!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:20 pm 

Y'know, Mr. YadNi ought to path his Jackson Square out for an InShape tour. That might be entertaining. Education PLUS Fitness = Fun, no? :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:21 pm 
Admin

I am thinking something along those lines when I'm all done with it.. to integrate the two, but on a bit bigger scale ;)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:38 pm 

Hey, by the way, guys... Just wanted y'all to know I for one really appreciate the hard work you all do to keep InWorldz one of the best alternative grids in existence at the moment. Keep up the great work! The whole team at InWorldz (and the vast majority of y'all resident folk as well) just totally rock.

While I know that InShape might not be a big deal for everyone, for some folk it might just be the little excuse they need to get up and get healthy, and if you combine it with various worthy areas around the grid, I see it as possibly quite educational and/or therapeutic in addition to being physically beneficial. :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:39 pm 

Will this keep track of how many meters or miles you have done in say a week?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:29 pm 
Admin

Bec,

At first it will track the time and effort you put into the workout and graph it out for you so you can see effort this week vs last for example. Later on I'll include virtual miles/km.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:45 am 

Although I don't have the equipment needed to use this, I think it's pretty dang cool.

Hopefully soon it will be available for kindles type devices with a viewer so they can see the pathways and enjoy the full experience as I have a friend that would love to try this out but doesn't have a lap top for the viewer.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]